People & Culture (HR) Coordinator
Reports To: People & Culture Manager
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter
Introduction to the Company and Role:
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. Our portfolio of destination retreats allows our guests to explore unique destinations without sacrificing any luxuries, and to leave feeling inspired and connected.
Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, fast growth hospitality company that concepts and operates asset-light, moveable hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our luxury retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences, with an emphasis on thoughtful design, inspiring decor, once-in-a-lifetime food, curated local activities, and luxurious amenities. We’re changing the travel industry by giving guests authentic, local experiences paired with service and luxury that you would find in a 5-star hotel – something we’re able to achieve through our unique locations and structures.
We are seeking a People & Culture Coordinator to support the People & Culture team in all aspects of the People (HR) function as well as help to grow the already amazing Collective Retreats team culture.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in HR, Recruiting or related admin, is truly passionate about the People function and is looking to further develop their career in the field. A passion for hospitality is highly desirable. She/he is excited to work in a start-up/fast-paced environment and doesn’t shy away from getting his/her hands dirty. She / he is highly organized and dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and passionate about travel and what we’re building.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from posting open jobs, reviewing applications, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, soliciting and organizing feedback from hiring managers, and preparing and extending candidate offers.
- Maintain employee files and ensure compliance.
- Maintain People & Culture forms, documentation, reports, etc.
- Oversee the new employee onboarding process and implement new ideas.
- Coordinate with various team members to plan team fun events.
- Help drive the team culture in accordance with our Collective mission, vision and values.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in HR, Recruiting or Admin, ideally in a start-up or hospitality environment
- Past experience using an ATS, HRIS and/or other HR platform
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and good judgment in stressful situations
- Track record of exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated, structured, strong attention to detail, and open to change
- Excited and passionate about the People function
- Has high integrity and able to maintain a strict code of confidentiality
- Able to work remotely when necessary and willingness to travel
- Hard working team player with a positive, can-do attitude. Flexible and willing to work long and sometimes erratic hours
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
Compensation & Perks:
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including the unique opportunity to earn options in the business over time
- Healthcare, including medical, dental and vision
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations and employee free and discounted nights