The Future of Sustainable Outdoor Hospitality
Developed in partnership with NEOM, this next generation, ultra- sustainable retreat will re-imagine the meaning of outdoor hospitality - heightening the senses and inspiring a new level of discovery and connection to the surrounding natural beauty. From its open-air guest room and meeting space concepts to its water features, communal campfires and fire-inspired culinary experiences, guests will be immersed in a journey that creates a true appreciation of this awe-inspiring setting. The retreat will also offer direct access to Trojena’s full array of year-round outdoor activities including skiing and snowboarding, high altitude training, paragliding, mountain biking, hiking, yoga, water sports, dining experiences, and musical festivals.
Retreat at a Glance
- Year round climate controlled accommodations that seamlessly remove the boundaries to this breathtaking mountain setting.
- Powered by 100% solar and wind energy.
- Fire-inspired regionally infused culinary experiences.
- Indoor/outdoor event spaces that create the perfect inspiration for corporate and social gatherings.
- Immersive wellness, water, and discovery activities.
- Direct access to a full array of Trojena’s outdoor activities, including year-round skiing and snowboarding, high altitude training, paragliding, mountain biking, hiking, yoga, water sports, and food and musical festivals.