Indoor-outdoor living at its finest
Feel at home on the ranch in our Summit Tent, the retreat’s premier accommodation. Here, you can take in the beauty of the mountains from the private deck just outside your door. Inside, our luxury amenities allow you to completely unwind. Summit tents feature private en suite bathrooms, and modern necessities like ample lighting, full electricity, and bedside sockets. King bed configurations are available.
Summit tent guests enjoy a complimentary farm-to-ranch breakfast every morning, and our complimentary Sage social hour in the evening.
Explore Other Rooms
Features of Your Stay
Attached private viewing deck
Savor the magnificent mountain vistas from the Summit Tent’s expansive private deck.
Private spa-styled bath
Summit Tents have personal bathrooms with a rain shower, full flush toilet, and hot running water.
Escape to the Mountains
Charged with the early-to-rise spirit of Colorado’s cowboys, the energy of our retreat is authentic and luxuriant at once.
Standard rates range between $500 – $1,000/night for two guests. The following is included in your stay:
- In-room coffee, tea, refreshments, wellness snacks, fresh drinking water and ice
- King-size bed
- 1,500 thread-count linens, down duvet, Pendleton blankets
- Over-the-bed chandelier
- Wood-burning stove and electric blankets for heat
- Electricity and ample sockets for gadgets
- Lounge area with desk and credenza
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs and excellent views available
- Private, custom-designed en-suite bathroom with full-flush toilets, rain-style hot showers, and beautiful sink and vanity spaces including environmentally friendly amenities
Summit Tents have their own Private, custom-designed en-suite bathroom with full-flush toilets, rain-style hot showers, and beautiful sink and vanity spaces.
Every retreat bathroom is built for comfort and cleanliness while living the outdoor lifestyle. All bathrooms have luxury toiletries and plush Turkish towels.
Each Summit Tent can accommodate two adults.
One roll-away single bed can be added to king tents for children under 12 upon request for an additional $100/nightly.
Yes, of course. Each Journey tent includes a propane-burning stove and extra blankets for heat.