Your place in nature
Rustic Texan chicness comes alive in our Summit Tent. Each tent is adorned with thick woven textiles and antique inspired furnishings. A wood burning stove warms the space. Plenty of windows allow for fresh air flow and immersion in the beautiful hillside setting. King bed configurations are available.Explore Other Rooms
Features of Your Stay
Panoramic Hill Country Views
Dawn, day, dusk and night– Texas skies are unmatched. Just wait for the sunsets from your private deck for the ultimate elevated camping experience. On cooler nights, enjoy a wood-burning stove and kindling.
Private bathroom and shower
Summit Tents have personal bathrooms with a rain shower, full flush toilet, and hot running water.
Your questions, answered
Experience the retreat
You don’t need to spend hours in weekend traffic to escape the city– our complimentary water taxi service is just an 8 minute ride, leaving from downtown Manhattan. Recharge throughout your stay at our peaceful oasis harboring endless opportunities for discovery and relaxation. We take care of everything else.
Standard rates range between $300 – $800/night for two guests. The following is included in your stay:
- In-room coffee, tea, refreshments, wellness snacks, fresh drinking water and ice
- King-size bed
- 1,500 thread-count linens, down duvet, Pendleton blankets
- Over-the-bed chandelier
- Wood-burning stove and electric blankets for heat
- Electricity and ample sockets for gadgets
- Lounge area with desk and credenza
- Private deck with Adirondack chairs and excellent views available
- Private, custom-designed en-suite bathroom with full-flush toilets, rain-style hot showers, and beautiful sink and vanity spaces including environmentally friendly amenities
The Summit Tent features a private ensuite bathroom with a rain shower and toilet.
Every retreat bathroom is built for comfort and cleanliness while living the outdoor lifestyle. All bathrooms have luxury toiletries and plush Turkish towels.
Each Summit Tent can accommodate two adults.
One roll-away single bed can be added to king tents for children under 12 upon request for an additional $100/nightly.
Yes, of course. The Summit Tent includes a wood-burning stove and electric blankets for heat.
For the warmer months, the tent features a portable AC unit to help cool things off.
Yes, each Summit Tent will have full electricity and ample outlets for you to plug in all your gadgets.