Socially Distanced, by Nature.™
OUR COMMITMENT AND PROTOCOLS TO CREATE A SAFER SETTING DURING COVID-19
From its inception, Collective Retreats’ singular goal has been to connect our guests to spectacular natural settings where traditional hotels cannot be built. At Collective Retreats, Mother Nature is the lifeline of our operations and artificially enclosed spaces are replaced with majestic outdoor landscapes and experiences.
- Our air handling system is powered by the fresh air that blows through the trees.
- Our lobby is a big canvas tent with the sun shining in and a permanent light breeze.
- Our hallways are winding paths through an open field.
- Our board rooms and meeting spaces are open air tent pavilions with sweeping views that adjourn to a roaring campfire and expansive nighttime sky at the end of a day.
- And we offer 6-foot marshmallow sticks to allow guests to enjoy a favorite campfire evening ritual at our expanded fire pits while social distancing.
The safety and health of our guests and employees is Collective Retreats’ top priority. We will continue to closely monitor recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). In order to maintain a safe environment we will make continuous adjustments based on the guidelines set by these agencies and local health departments. Please check individual retreat pages for retreat-specific service changes and cancellations.
- By design, Collective Retreats is an open-air hospitality experience. There is no recirculated air between any accommodations or common spaces. Our retreats accommodate a small number of guests each night with significant open space between parties.
- We always strive to maintain the highest level of standards with our cleaning and housekeeping and our staff has been trained to follow industry protocols.
- In addition, we are implementing further practices as recommended by the CDC including the increased frequency of our cleaning as well as using appropriate disinfectants during our ongoing housekeeping efforts.
- All common bathrooms with attendants to continuous keep these areas clean.
- We monitor the temperature of our staff upon arrival. Any staff member not feeling well or who may be in contact with someone who is sick, will be instructed to stay home or will be sent home immediately.
- We ask that any guests who are not feeling well to please stay home out of respect for other guests and staff members.
Collective Peace of Mind
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID-19 with customer and employee safety top of mind. Please visit this page for further information on our efforts, which we will continually update. For additional information about the Coronavirus, visit the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website. As always, we will strive to create a safe and enjoyable experience at Collective Retreats.
Thank you for being a valued guest of Collective Retreats.