COLLECTIVE VAIL GUEST GUIDELINES
We’re so excited to host you at Collective Vail. Here is some important information about our retreat, your tent, and the surrounding area. Please read these guidelines carefully and reach out if you have any questions at (970) 445-2034.
Your safety is important to us, and these guidelines are designed to keep you comfortable and secure at all times.
- Colorado wildlife is all around us. Please be alert at all times, whether your tent is open or closed.
- Do not leave food inside or outside of your tent, unless it’s fully sealed in the cooler. We’re happy to store any food for you—just let us know.
- Beer, wine, and a limited selection of liquor are available for purchase at Three Peaks.
- The ranch grounds, as well as the area around your tent, can be rocky and uneven, and it’s easy to trip on roots, bushes, rocks, or tent lines. Please watch your step when exploring the grounds, as well as when stepping in and out of tents or bathrooms.
- You’re welcome to explore the heart of the ranch and areas immediately surrounding the tents, but please do not go off pathways, cross fences, or open any gates unless accompanied by a wrangler or Collective Vail team member.
- Please keep tent doors secured at all times. See “Stove and Tent Tips” for information on using tent doors.
- Before using your wood stove, please read through “Stove and Tent Tips” for safety guidelines.
- No smoking is allowed in tents. If you smoke outside, please make sure any matches, lighters, cigarettes, cigars or pipes are fully extinguished and properly disposed of.
- Your tent is equipped with a smoke and carbon monoxide detector as well as a fire extinguisher. If your alarm activates or if you see or smell fire, unusual smoke, or gas, evacuate your tent immediately and contact the Collective Vail team at (970) 445-2034.
- No gas canisters of any kind are allowed in tents.
- Please fully extinguish all open flames or fire pit fires prior to going to sleep or leaving the area.
- While our tents are spread apart, sound does travel. Please be considerate of your retreat neighbors and refrain from playing loud music late at night or early in the morning.
- Because our tents do not lock, we can’t promise your valuables are completely secure. If you require a secure location for something, please contact the Collective Vail team.
- Your tent includes a lantern and several flashlights. After sunset, please carry a lantern or a flashlight with you as it gets dark at night.
- In an effort to preserve resources, we do not change linens or towels during your stay, however should you want them refreshed, just let us know and we’re happy take care of them for you.
- We have provided fresh drinking water in your tents for your enjoyment. Our team is happy to refill this carafe daily or at any time upon request.
For more information on these guidelines, or help with anything else, just call or text us at (970) 445-2034.